Expired Domain Market - Realities and Perceptions (Part II)A Free-Reprint Article Written by: John Khu
Article Title: Expired Domain Market - Realities and Perceptions (Part II)
See TERMS OF REPRINT to the end of the article.
Article Description: Expired domain market can make you immensely rich when you strike it right. Many newbie traders think that this business is all about buying a domain at very cheap price and later selling it at very high prices. However, the actual reality is something else!
Additional Article Information: ===============================
568 Words; formatted to 65 Characters per Line Distribution Date and Time: 2009-08-25 10:00:00
Written By: John Khu Copyright: 2009 Contact Email: [email protected]
For more free-reprint articles by John Khu, please visit: www.thePhantomWriters.com/recent/author/john-khu.html
HTML Copy-and-Paste and TEXT Copy-and-Paste Versions Of Article Are Available at: thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/k/expired-domain-realities-2.shtml#get_code
Expired Domain Market - Realities and Perceptions (Part II) Copyright (c) 2009 John Khu Expired Domain Secret www.expireddomainsecret.com
Expired domain market can make you immensely rich when you strike it right. Many newbie traders think that this business is all about buying a domain at very cheap price and later selling it at very high prices. However, the actual reality is something else! Your domain is actually useless unless it is one of those types that are born bestsellers. Such domains are rare and special and most of them will never see the light of day because most of them sell in a private market!
Here are some more details about this unique business system:
1. Expired domain market is for everyone. Anyone can use this opportunity including you. It is open for everyone but with a stiff rider - participate in this business if you are ready to compete with thousands of tough competitors!
2. Expired domain market is a complex system where system rungs very tightly and rigidly according to some set and established guidelines. All domains must pass through a number of accredited registrars who actually hold the control of all expired domains.
3. The perceived commercial value of an expired domain is apparent and invisible. You will never know its value unless you actually sell them.
4. Expired domain market is also a very secretive market where most of the transactions are kept under tight control and secrecy. There is scant data available on the sales volume and the actual selling price.
5. You need just small amount of money to start this business. Initially, you may like to spend little and later expand your investment as you gain confidence and have a firm grip on the basic nuisance of the market and its system.
6. It is always true that most of the newbie domain traders purchase ordinary expired domains in the hope that they can make lot of money. Lack of knowledge or skill in choosing the right type of expired domain could be the main factors for failure in this business.
7. Expired domains are invaluable units of virtual estate where you can control the way in which you sell your domains. Expired domains are also like gold nuggets that you can transform into usable and practical units with an ability to sell at very high prices.
8. The initial price suggested by the domain trader may never be accepted by a potential buyer. The selling process could take a long time when you and your buyer may participate in a lengthy negotiation process.
9. Choosing wrong expired domains and buying them at very high prices could be disaster! When you collect wrong domains, you will also accumulating tremendous liability along with them.
10. Diversification in this business could be very difficult as it consists of lengthy flipping process that needs your time, effort and money.
11. If at all you sell your domain at a profit, the amount realized in the sales process will cover your entire expenses spent for retaining that domain with you.
12. It is also very difficult to sell a large inventory of expired domain names in one single transaction. You may need to go three or four at a time to sell all you domains.
Expired domain market is an exciting opportunity that needs your skill, patience, time and money. You will need to learn and master the art of buying and selling them by conducting a thorough research study on the topic.