5 Methods To Prepare A Search Engine Friendly Website
5 Methods To Prepare A Search Engine Friendly Website When you have an Internet business, you need to prepare a quality website. This is actually quite easy to do, and this article will explore 5 methods that the experts use to build a search engine friendly website.
"Search engine optimization" is a term that you want to become very familiar with. Your website will be continually optimized by the search engines, based on what you do with your site. When you create your website, you will want to pay attention to things like keyword phrases, design and layout.
Below are a few ideas on how you can optimize your website for the benefit of both your business and the search engines.
1. First, the amount of time that your domain name has been registered makes a difference. When your domain name passes over the 2 year mark in age, the engines will like this.
Search engines like to see domains that have been around for a while and have withstood the test of time.
2. Niche marketing is a favorite term these days and it is an important consideration when designing your search engine friendly website. You will want to focus on a niche market with targeted visitors.
3. You need to pick keyword phrases that coincide with your site's theme. In doing so, you will rank higher for those keywords and your site will be more search engine friendly.
Find out what keyword phrases your potential visitors are searching for and build a keyword list based on this. You will need to build a large keyword list that you can add onto. You will need these keywords as you continue to add pages to your site.
4. Always keep your target market in mind when you are building your website. Your site will follow a general theme and this theme should be consistent from page to page.
If a person switches from one webpage to another, they should have the feeling that they are on the same website. You want to make sure that things like font style, font size and background color are the same throughout your entire website.
5. Professional Internet marketers will create an SEO friendly website that has good and unique content. This is what the engines love. A website created with quality original content will always rank well with the search engines.
Remember too that you can always make your content more unique by adding your own banners, ppc text links and affiliate links.
This is 5 ways that the pros will use to build an SEO friendly website. Follow these 5 methods and your website will generate lots of income for you.
About the Author:
Learn more about starting your own search engine friendly website at www.wealth-dynamo.com and sign up for the free newsletter course. Also, check out John Baril's training blog at: www.wealth-dynamo.com/blog
---------- This article is distributed on behalf of the author by SubmitYOURArticle.com SubmitYOURArticle.com is a trading name of Takanomi Limited. Takanomi Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 5629683. Registered office: 31 St Saviourgate, York YO1 8NQ. Full contact details are at takanomi.com ----------