Latest Business News
Last updated on
Thursday, 28-Oct-2021 16:30:01 EDT
- Amazon badly misses on earnings and revenue, gives disappointing fourth-quarter guidance
Amazon reported earnings after the bell. Here are the results.
- Facebook changes company name to Meta
Facebook on Thursday announced that it will change its company name to Meta, reflecting the company's growing ambitions beyond social media.
- Apple will report fourth-quarter earnings after the bell
Apple is currently in the middle of massive growth as sales of iPhones, iPads and Macs exploded during the pandemic.
- Amazon Web Services tops analysts' estimates on profit and revenue
Amazon's cloud business posted more operating income than the commerce company as a whole in the third quarter, with growth accelerating.
- There's a 'Squid Game' cryptocurrency ? and it's up nearly 2,400% in the last 24 hours
Netflix's new Korean-language show "Squid Game" now has its very own brand of cryptocurrency that's crushing it on the crypto charts.
- Shares of EV start-up Lucid surge as much as 47% after confirming deliveries of its first car
Lucid's stock hit $39.78 a share ? its highest point since the company went public through a SPAC deal on July 26 ? before retreating Thursday afternoon.
- Amazon finally made its first TV with Alexa built in ? here's what it's like
Amazon?s first TV sets, including the 4-Series and the higher-end Omni Series, which you can talk to and control without a remote, go on sale this week.
- Endeavor Content, studio behind 'Killing Eve' and 'Nine Perfect Strangers,' solicits bids for more than $750 million
Endeavor is soliciting second-round bids for Endeavor Content that values it around $750 million, sources said.