Latest Business News
Last updated on
Friday, 12-Aug-2022 10:30:01 EDT
- Your iPhone can identify any song with just a tap. Here's how to set it up
Your iPhone can easily identify any song that's playing with just one tap. Here's how to set it up.
- Samsung exec explains why the company's folding phones are so important to its business
Samsung's mobile business head said that its foldable phones are convincing consumers to switch to Samsung from other brands.
- Popular meditation app maker Calm reportedly lays off 20% of employees
The popular meditation startup Calm, known for its wellness app, has reportedly laid off 20% of its staff
- How to pick the best MacBook so you're not overspending for what you don't need
Choosing between Apple's MacBooks, the 2020 MacBook Air, the 2022 MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, depends on how much processing power you need and your budget.
- Disney is raising prices, but this time, don't blame inflation
Disney is raising prices on the strength of its brand and products rather than because of inflation.
- Pinterest's plan to better compete with TikTok, Shopify and Instagram
Pinterest user growth surged in the iPhone era and the pandemic boom fueled more growth, but monetization has been a struggle for the social media company.
- Ethereum just pulled off its final test run ahead of one of the most important events in crypto
Ethereum is moving closer to adopting a proof-of-stake model for its network, which is less energy intensive than the existing proof-of-stake method.
- German energy giant RWE to burn extra coal as Russian gas supplies dwindle
Germany is recommissioning some of its coal-fired power plants in order to compensate for a lack of Russian gas.