Latest Business News
Last updated on
Monday, 29-Nov-2021 08:30:02 EST
- UK stockbroker AJ Bell takes on fintech rivals with commission-free investing app
Wall Street's race to the bottom in stock brokerage fees is coming to the U.K.
- Peter Thiel-backed psychedelic start-up increases stake in Compass Pathways
Atai Life Sciences, the Peter Thiel-backed psychedelic start-up, has increased its stake in Compass Pathways.
- A fintech helping banks enter the cloud hits $1 billion valuation in JPMorgan-backed investment
Thought Machine says its software helps big banks move away from legacy IT infrastructure to a modern, cloud-based platform.
- AMC, Sony offering NFTs to people who purchase advance Spider-Man tickets
The theater giant and Sony Pictures will offer 86,000 non-fungible tokens.
- Elon Musk urges Tesla employees to reduce cost of vehicle deliveries
Rather than rushing orders out last-minute to hit end of quarter sales goals, Tesla CEO Elon Musk wants employees to focus on slashing cost of deliveries.
- Zoom, Peloton shares rise on new Covid variant fears
Shares of Zoom and Pelton closed were up more than 5% on Friday as the concern of a new Covid variant boosted some stay-at-home stocks.
- Apple's computerized glasses will be as powerful as a Mac and launch next year, top analyst says
The Apple glasses will have more computing power than its rivals, according to top analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
- J.D. Vance, an ally of tech investor Peter Thiel, made almost $1 million in the period before he launched his Ohio Senate campaign
"Hillbilly Elegy" author and venture capitalist J.D. Vance made almost $1 million in the buildup to his campaign for Ohio's Senate seat.