Want to Earn Profits from Your Next Investment? Buy Repossessed Properties
Want to Earn Profits from Your Next Investment? Buy Repossessed Properties When it comes to property investment, repossessed properties are a great way to reaping substantial benefits especially when bought below market value. Here are some ways you can find repossessed properties to convert into property investments.
Have you been waiting for the right time to buy your next investment property? If so, there is no better time than to do it now. The reason? The number of repossessed properties put up for sale under the hammer is rising even higher than anticipated due to financial instability. As repossessions escalate, there will be more below market value properties available for your picking.
Why buy repossessed properties?
Lenders continue to shift repossessed properties and keep selling them at low prices so they can recover their funds as quickly as possible. Property investors will continuously be able to bag significant bargains which they can add to their portfolio.
Repossessions are normally preferred because they allow investors to earn a profit by purchasing them at low prices and reselling them at a higher price that matches current market values. As a sophisticated property investor, you know that this is the secret to a good investment. And when you purchase from distressed sellers who want a quick sale, you will even earn higher returns.
Where to find repossessed properties
There are a number of ways of finding repossessed properties. The most common are through:
* Advertisements. Check advertisements provided by estate agents. Some lenders transact through asset management firms who usually choose local estate agents to sell their properties for them. These adverts are typically placed in local property papers.
* Property auctions. One of the most popular alternatives for finding repossessed properties, property auctions offer hundreds to thousands of homes sold at prices lower than their true market value. Since lenders have a legal obligation towards their borrowers not to undersell their properties, they turn repossessed properties over to auction houses.
Buying below market value from distressed sellers
A distressed seller is a homeowner anxious to sell his house quickly - even at a price below the property's true market value. You may ask yourself why anyone would even dream of selling his property below market value. The reason is that these sellers may be:
* Embroiled in a situation where they need to sell their property quickly. Such situations may include a divorce, relocation, family and/or inheritance issues, death, or job matters.
* Frustrated because their properties have been sitting on the market for some time - some as long as four months - with no imminent sign of a sale; or,
* Engaged in other important pursuits and do not want to be bothered with property maintenance.
Property investors who have become successful in their line of business understand that the key to their achievement is to find bargain properties especially from distressed sellers. If you want to buy a property, rent it out and earn additional income, be sure to buy cheap - which is possible through repossessed properties.
About the Author:
Parmdeep Vadesha is a property investment expert and founder of the largest community of property entrepreneurs on the web who buy below market value properties from distressed homeowners facing repossession, divorce and bankruptcy. He writes a monthly newsletter for over 70,000 property investors worldwide - www.Property-System.com
---------- This article is distributed on behalf of the author by SubmitYOURArticle.com SubmitYOURArticle.com is a trading name of Takanomi Limited. Takanomi Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 5629683. Registered office: 31 St Saviourgate, York YO1 8NQ. Full contact details are at takanomi.com ----------